Friday, June 10, 2016

Christian Buddhist

                                     Christian Buddhist

Today is June 9th 2016                      

I have recently started a semi buddhist practice. I am calling it semi for a few reasons I can't really explain on paper to were it would make any sense. I have been meditating on a daily basis for the past few months, missing a few days here and there. I have been reading a lot of books about buddhism one that I must say is my favorite BUDDHA BY DEEPAK CHOPRA. I am a psychic medium (not practicing) but I do allow messages from my spirit guides. Today I got a message that I found quit interesting and it was to start writing so here I am... and as I was thinking about this i had a title come to mind which wait for it... If GOD MUST HAVE FORM IT MUST BE TRANSGENDER... not at all my belief but just an interesting side note.

I found that quite interesting and controversial none the less I investigated this thought. My belief is to be noted I guess that God is a source and not a person rightfully named "the god source" by some scientists I do believe. Everything on earth and else where has this "God Source" and it has no sex, but for the fact that most humans like to have there idles so be it. I was born and raised and a christian environment. I would never say I don't believe that there was a man named Jesus Christ that died for all our sins. I very much do and I believe that the God Source shows itself to us in ways that help us as humans to understand the big picture.

Today is June 10th 2016

I thought that today I should go in a little deeper in to what it means to me to be a Christian Buddhist. I was born and raised "not very well" but with the belief in Jesus Christ and everything that it entails. Spiritually I am pulled more towards Buddhism, for one who has always suffered to one extreme or the other. I have finally found my partner who allows me to explore myself without judgement. This has yet again brought me back to buddhism and my spiritual practice. I have reached to the point were I wish for suffering to end. buddhism is a result of my internal search to end suffering.

I am looking forward to be able to face all issues in life with a essence of happiness. I fully understand that just practicing in buddhist ways will not end my bodies suffering; for it will continue tell the day my body finally takes it's last breath.  The suffering that I am ready to get rid of now it that of my own creation. This ego that has been created need to become something easily ignored. I do not at this time wish to become a buddhist monk by all means, but reaching nirvana or becoming one with god is what we all seek.  

Summary...
  I decided to post these bits of information since I haven't posted in a long time one of these days these posting like this will be expanded on and made into a book if I feel like people would benefit from it.
 NAMASTE
 May the Greatness in you Shine so all the darkness disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment