Monday, January 18, 2016

New Beginnings


      Hello everyone I hope you have had a great holiday season and happy new year. January is the month that everyone is trying to change something in there life for there new year resolution. For me it has been business as usual. I have decided to start my New Years resolutions right before the Chinese New Year to start my lunar year off right. 2016 is giving off a since of great change, hopefully for the better. I'm am taking the good habits that I started in 2015 along with me in 2016, I have been going to the gym most days out of the week with one to two rest days. I plan this year to incorporate more spiritual development this year. My soul is has been begging for me to grow in this area.  
   
       Meditation is going to be one of my main focuses in my spiritual growth. It has been scientifically proven time and time again, to help us become less stressed and help with our over all health. I will be looking deep inside my soul to figure out who I really am and what I need to do as my next step as a spiritual person. We as humans tend to lose sight of the fact that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. Getting lost in the dramas of everyday life and we lose sight of our true purpose here.

       Exercise is a main focus as well for me it helps physically and spiritually. I will be working on getting my certification in fitness and nutrition. I want to get this certification for two reasons. The first reason is to help keep my self on track and learn all there is to on health and fitness. The second reason is to help others reach their goals, to become the best person they can physically and spiritually.

        These New Years resolutions are no small feat in there own right. Starting off slow and building on each little by little is the only true way to make these permanent habits. What I think is going to help me is that I have already started on all of these a while ago. They have already been a small part of my life for a long time. Now I am ready to make them a big part of my life expanding on them a lot this year. 

         As I am leaving you with this, I would like you to look as your self and see what you are already doing right and expand on it, to make it, a bigger and better habit. Well I hope you have enjoyed this article and hopefully it has given you the push you need the change that in which needs to be changed. Hopefully we all can grow for the better and change this world full of hate into a world of love and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment