The Way You View Life.
I am only twenty five years old but it seems like I have viewed life in many different ways constantly changing with my mood and never quite the same as the moment before. My view on life is like my thoughts or at least most of them. They all come from this dark place that thinks it is separate from everything else. This dark place is called my Ego, I am always battling to defeat this evil villain inside me. Emotions that come to me from this villain are anger, sadness, hate, self doubt, and many others the list can go on for days.
There is something else deep inside of me that only comes when I call. It is called my Soul, my ego's worse nightmare. My Soul is my connection to God, or the source of all creation. I am my Soul and not my ego even though my ego would like me to think otherwise. I am a spiritual being having a human experience, I try to remind my self of this everyday. I have heard this saying from almost every author I have read from. I am definitely not the first to say it or the last for it does not come from us but from the one who made us.
I am going to write just this little paragraph on the subject of God. I am not nor will I ever push my beliefs on anyone. God is a quick term to use to describe all that is, all that was and all that will ever be. It to me has no gender for it is not a physical being, it has both masculine and feminine aspects to it. So when I say God it is a quick way for me to describe all that is, all that was and all that will ever be.
There are many ways to reconnect with our true selves, and to escape the ego that feeds us the filth that makes us sad, depressed, angry, resentful, and have all the self doubt. Meditation is the easy way out the escape from what the ego likes to call reality. Meditation has many forms some find it best in sitting down and saying a Mantra. Yoga is also a great meditation technique, some like to walk it out as a form of meditation to clear our minds of the garbage of the ego, and once we get that all peaceful mindfulness we are finally connected to God.
Once we have connected our self to God we can find peace and realize that what we have been stressing about just seems to fade away. The more we train ourselves to go to this place of calmness we can wish for what we want and actually watch it come true. We attract what we are thinking about at all times and we tend to focus on all the bad things that happen to us. So starting today right now stop what you are thinking and write down what you want, put it on a Post-it note. Put the post-it note somewhere you will always see it, so it can remind you of what you want. When you see this post-it note feel the emotions you would feel if you had it right now.
We tend to put a lot of emotions into what we don't want and we find ourselves getting more of just that. WHAT WE DON'T WANT! Close your eyes every time you see that post-it note and allow your body to feel the emotions for getting everything you want. What you will find out by doing this is all you had to do is want something bad enough to think and feel as if you had it to get it.
In closing, I hope that if you got anything from this, that you would just take some time to breath and realize that all is ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment