Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mountains

      It seems here in Earth there are obstacles in which we must get over all the time. I have had one of those you would call a mountain.
       I was working and watched an SUV get shot behind me. The SUV had four people in it and by the grace of God they were saved and the 8 year old boy got shot in the leg and the 26 year old got shot in the butt. So everyone ended up ok. That one event has caused me so much trouble and pain. I now have PTSD and general anxiety, this comes with flash backs and panic attacks.
      I am a strong believer in holistic approach and have been fighting with me doctor about putting me on medication. They have me on something for the anxiety and are now going to be putting me on something for the flash backs. I was at work when this happened and now I am fighting for them to pay for the medical bills. I for one would never have been there if it wasn't for the fact I was working. I went back to work on July 20th and ATT proved to be unforgiving. The retaliation that I'm receiving from them is of course not considered out of normal practice in the m&p. So truly there is nothing that can be done about it the union is paid by the company so it no longer serves its purpose.
     So I am sorry for ranting I have no inspiring messages for the day. Hopefully next time I will be more uplifting and inspire someone to do something, that will change the world from what it is becoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment