I as everyone does have chapters in our lives. These chapters are more like stages of self recognition or discovery. All throughout my life I remember me looking for more then what is there. I for some reason have always felt like I spiritually need to grow more in this lifetime. This feeling has made it hard to just live a normal life without searching for something more.
When I was just a little boy I felt a lot older the I am. I still to this day look at people my own age as little kids. Every now and then I find what I see an old soul and they are close to my age and I see them as a peer. Is it that spiritually I am that much older then my peers, is my soul that much older? If that is the case which it might be. It would be my duty as a spiritual elder to teach some of the younger souls to look past what is our reality, as a human and see that there is a bigger picture then the drama that we entertain our selves with. Some people can get so wrapped up in the drama that it drives them crazy. When what we should be doing is teaching, learning and caring for ourselves. When I say ourselves I truly mean all of us, as human we see ourselves as individuals, when we should be seeing that truly we are one.
Our thoughts are what makes the world what it is today, and as we can see most of us think negatively about everything. Doubt is our worst enemy and doubt only exists in ourselves. If we start to add just one thought into our mind, like the world is a peaceful and harmonious place to be. We as a whole putting that thought out to the universe, I feel that the world would start to change and become something of a heaven on earth.
These paragraphs before this one are in my option very true. I wrote them about 6 months ago, my frame of mind was in a better place then it is right now. I had something happen to me and I am trying to get back on track to becoming my better self. I wake up everyday with extra struggles just to step out of the door, its even a bigger struggle to get in the car. I doctors are helping with medication, but as anyone who knows me can atest that I hate medication. Having put all the power in Gods hands to help me get through this rough time, and being blessed already with a caring and loving man to hold and care for me. I want this plateform and these posts within it to give someone other than me the power to change there life for the better. I feel strongly that by helping others I intern help myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment